Thursday, January 04, 2007

Self Control - I do have it!

I actually entered a yarn shop today and only came out with a magazine and 1 ball of wool (pauses for shocked gasps of breath).
I did check my forehead for a temperature but no, I must just have started the year off in a more reserved way!
It was a particularly lovely magazine though - Interweave Holiday Gifts. Wasn't going to buy it but got sucked in by a gorgeous pair of socks and that was it. Also there was an advert with a pug in it so that was it, I was lost! I went into auto-pilot and blindly handed over my debit card!

Also to make matters worse the ball of wool wasn't even for me really - it was for baby bump!
I am going to do the nightcap hat from the Simply Baby book. I just can't stop knitting for the bump - it's 2 months away from being born too! Someone stop me! No don't actually, you know I really don't want to be stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home