Sunday, January 21, 2007

Socks socks socks

I now have one finished Cascade 220 green sock, one half finished Opal tiger sock and one half finished Trekking blue stripe sock.
The tiger sock is fantastic - I want to knit that one and only that one but the blue socks are a birthday present for my dad (Thursday next week is the deadline) so I must press on with that one.
The only problemo is that I hate the opal sock pattern I have. I have been changing it - it has no reinforced heel so I have added that and I'm sure there will be other things as I go along that will need changing. I just find it so hard to follow. Maybe because I found a really well written sock pattern and now it's hard to follow another one not so well written.

By the way, the pink socks are still keep my feet warm and toasty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home